The House of Spring brand showcases a contemporary women shoe collection mixing the French chic and the vibrant energy of the streets of London.
Designed for lovers of fashion, House of Spring’s philosophy is to offer high quality, comfort, femininity and eclectic style.
The House of Spring collection is sourced and produced with the highest level of craftsmanship, materials and integrity.
The Official launch was on December 9th 2015.
The website is live since February 2016.
Content planning, writing and posting newsletter
- Growing our press database, reaching out to arrange desk visits
- Monitor and create a log of coverage
- Researching relevant fashion bloggers for possible collaborations
- Engagement with high profile potential customers
- Coordinate samples and assets required for photoshoots
- Monitor competitor activity in the online space
- Attend pop up shops
- Greet and advise customers
- Boost sales and achieve objectives
- Assist in updating the editorial section of the website with new blog posts and Madame HOS Q&A
- Contribute to team brainstorming for content initiatives
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to use photoshop proficiently
- Strong editing skills in English
- Press office experience preferable or Experience working within a digital fashion editorial environment
- Solution oriented and pro-active
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence and press coverage
- Ability to work independently to deadlines
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
This internship is a great opportunity for :
- Gaining experience in PR and digital marketing
- Understanding of how to implement a PR and digital strategy to drive online engagement and influence
- Working in a successful start-up
- Working closely with House of Spring founder to share ideas and apply quick decisions to see the positive result
+44(0) 7481 987 285
6 Penrose Way, London SE10 0EW
Postuler : email@example.com