6 month internship: Community Manager and Player Support
- Are you excited about incredible content and the reaction it gets from an audience ?
- Do you know what works, what doesn't, and why ?
- Do you like helping people by solving their problems ?
- Do you know how to handle customers issues with calm and efficiency ?
- Do you understand strategy for social and best practices on how to bring it to life ?
- Do you know how to harness and amplify a message to create authentic experiences and interactions with our community ?
Then this is your dream job !
In this role, you'll be responsible for Million Lords social media and player support.
Setting and achieving growth goals on all social media accounts for the game, you'll manage and engage with our followers while taking care of our players' issues on the game. You will be the voice of the company and the person in charge of our beloved players.
Specific responsibilities include :
- ideating and defining strategic content unified by a cohesive voice, but tailored to the unique aspects of each platform ;
- living and breathing our game voice and style guides, and continuing to develop them through content, alongside our creative team ;
- aggregating comments, questions, and concerns across all channels, including our Discord server for Million Lords players ;
- managing customer support by answering players requests and comments, in collaboration with the technical team.
Profil du candidat
- with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language ;
- your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, you love games and take play seriously ;
- with a comprehensive, nuanced understanding of all social platforms, including emerging creative sensibility and a keen eye for look and feel ;
- highly motivated self-starter ; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
If you're a passionate player who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.
This ad concerns a 6 months paid internship, starting immediately.
Working at Million Victories means :
- being directly involved in the development of our games and our strategic options ;
- be sure to be considered when creative ;
- working with intelligence in a flexible environment ;
- joining a warm and passionate team.
In short, a great internship. It's time to apply now.... !
Resumer and cover letter (in english) to Benoît Ducrest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Million Victories is an independent game studio created in July 2017 and based in Lyon, France. We set out to create challenging, dynamic and most of all fun MMO games on mobile.
Million Victories will launch its first game, Million Lords in 2019 on iOS and Android.